- Black & White: 12¢
- Duplex Printing - Black & White: 24¢ >>> Double sided printing instructions
- Color: 50¢
- Copies: 12¢
- Duplex Copying - Black & White: 24¢
- Coin-op Machines: 15¢ (Copies Only)
Cost of printing and copying from the lab printers and copiers:
The Computer labs accepts Plus Account for purchasing copies and printing. Students can add money to their account via the following:
- Plus Account's web-site >>> Online Quick Deposit
- Dart Machines Locations:
- Business and Economics Computer Lab
- Education Library
- Fine Arts Library
- Mechanical Engineering Computer Lab
- Medical Center Library
- Science Computer Lab
- W.T. Young Library Computer Lab
- When using an application such a Microsoft Word, click on "file" then "print".
- A Print dialog box will popup giving you the option to choose a printer.
- The default printer will normally be the black and white printer.
- If color printing is wanted, click on the downward arrow next to the properties box. You will be giving more printer options like color.
- Once you click "OK", your print job is sent to the printer
- At the print station, you will need to choose print. Then swipe your Student ID or Tempory Dart Card.
- Scroll to your print job which will be associated to your UserID.
- Touch to activate your print job, then touch print.
Printing Instructions using Microsoft Word as an example
If you are working from your laptop in a computer lab, you can download and install the printing drivers for any lab and then print directly from your laptop to the lab printers: >>> http://www.uky.edu/studentprt/
Types of Printers
Copier/Printer Multifunctional Machines
Black & White Laser Printers