Officers / Staff
|Chair||Troy Martin UK Libraries|
|Vice Chair||Orvis Kean MLK Center|
|Secretary||Karen Michul Gill Heart Institute|
|Treasurer||Misty Dotson UKHC Information Technology|
|Parliamentarian||Glen White UK HealthCare - Office of Service Excellence|
|Immediate Past Chair||Mike Adams College of Arts and Sciences|
|By - Laws||Carl Harper|
|President Advisory (PAC)||Mike Adams|
|Public Relations and External Affairs||Jon Gent|
|Staff Issues||David Lautzenheiser|
|Institutional Finances and Resource Allocation (IFRA)||Erin Short|
|HealthCare Administration/EVPHA Advisory (HAAC)||Fadyia Lowe|
Executive Committee members assume roles July 1.
The purpose of the Executive Committee shall be to:
- Facilitate the functioning of the Staff Senate and to oversee all committees;
- Act on urgent matters, which cannot wait for action by the Staff Senate in regular sessions. Such actions shall be reported to the Staff Senate as soon as is reasonably possible;
- Review and recommend action on the annual budget;
- Recommend the formation of special or Ad Hoc committees as deemed necessary;
- Appoint representatives as needed to University-wide committees; and
- Determine the agenda for Staff Senate meetings.
Meeting Time / Location
Executive Committee meetings generally are scheduled the third Thursday of each month at 1 p.m. in Room 103 of the Main Building. Inquire with the Office of the Staff Senate for detailed information, as dates are subject to change.