The purpose of the Executive Committee shall be to:
- Facilitate the functioning of the Staff Senate and to oversee all committees;
- Act on urgent matters, which cannot wait for action by the Staff Senate in regular sessions. Such actions shall be reported to the Staff Senate as soon as is reasonably possible;
- Review and recommend action on the annual budget;
- Recommend the formation of special or Ad Hoc committees as deemed necessary;
- Appoint representatives as needed to University-wide committees; and
- Determine the agenda for Staff Senate meetings.
Meeting Time / Location
Executive Committee meetings generally are scheduled the third Thursday of each month at 1 p.m. in Room 103 of the Main Building. Inquire with the Office of the Staff Senate for detailed information, as dates are subject to change.
Officers / Staff
|Chair||Jann Burks 4-H Central Operations|
|Vice Chair||Misty Dotson EVPHA Information Technology|
|Secretary||Orvis Kean Martin Luther King, Jr. Cultural Center|
|Treasurer||Troy Martin UK Libraries|
|Parliamentarian||Glen White UK HealthCare - Office of Service Excellence|
|Immediate Past Chair||Mike Adams College of Arts and Sciences|
|By - Laws||Carl Harper|
|President Advisory (PAC)||Ben Rice|
|Public Relations and External Affairs||Fadyia Lowe|
|Staff Issues||Terry Olson|
|Institutional Finances and Resource Allocation (IFRA)||Ed Brown|
|Staff Trustee Advisory (STAC)||Jimmy Thomas|
|HealthCare Administration/EVPHA Advisory (HAAC)||Karen Michul|
Executive Committee members assume roles July 1.